Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 months to nirvana

3 months to nirvana ... the idea of a perfect life is just around the corner. As the world crashes down with economic strain, I land up with the perfect job in the perfect place. As the lecture on strategy goes on, I find my pencil moving across a white sheet of paper to form the picture of a perfect room. I can see my laptop, guitar, speakers and my coffee mug highlighted (bare essentials in life). And then ... I dozed off to complete the mental picture with the perfect dream!!

It is 1: 30 am and I was just rudely woken up by two groups screaming in a mock bid session to acquire companies. Hell!! Now that sleep was impossible, I might as well pen down things I want to do before leaving this place..

1. Lose weight (atleast try)
2. Read all books on advertising and marketing in the library
3. Try and stay awake in classes (derive some ROI for the money spent)
4. Blog everyday

Apparently the bidding session's over as people are congratulating themselves for buying a fictitious company in this fictitious world!


1 comment:

Vasanthan said...

except for the first goal, the rest are a little too extreme. i wish you the best in achieving them.